Before starting API integration, merchants need to sign a contract with AlphaPay for related products. For assistance, please contact AlphaPay Business Team.
Generate an RSA key for signature in the merchant dashboard, please refer to the Signature Algorithm for details. Once configured, you can proceed with development and testing.
Based on different scenarioCode, channel was distributed to Offline and Online channels. This distinction is made as following to avoid confusion:
- Online Channel:
- Offline Channel:
NATIVE_JSAPIcan only be used in the webpage opened in WeChat/Alipay Client.
ONLINE_WAPcan redirect customers to WeChat/Alipay/UnionPay and initiate payment from any mobile browser including WebView in App.
ONLINE_WEBwill redirect customers to UnionPay/Alipay official payment page. They can scan the QR Code displayed on the webpage or sign in to their accounts to complete the payment.
ONLINE_QRCODEallows merchants to generate a QR code for customers to scan to pay using their WeChat/Alipay clients.
- All payment orders are initiated by a unified payment API. Merchants need to pass in the corresponding
scenarioCodeaccording to the different business scenarios;
paymentUrlfor generating the QR Code,
paymentQRImagewhich is the
base64encoded QR Code image and
payUrlfor redirecting customers to AlphaPay payment page;
- It is required to generate a new signature for each request;
- After creating each order, merchants are required to poll the status of the order repeatedly using the Order Inquiry API until the order is either paid or expired.
- Each unpaid order will be valid for 5 minutes. The validity period of an order can be modified in the merchant dashboard: Settings > Payment Settings > Order Expiry Time;
- When creating payment and refund of orders, it is required to ensure the uniqueness of the order ID;
- All amount figures are based on the minimum denomination unit of a given currency. Take CAD as an example,